Monday, April 2, 2012

Bib Necklace

Good Morning Everyone!

    Hope you all had a great weekend! We did alot of cleaning and my 6 yr old had her first Coach Pitch game this past weekend.

    Well, now it's time to get into the craft stuff!! What I made was a Bib Necklace (Statement Necklace) I got the idea from my Close To My Heart consultant Mandy Leahy. You can visit her blog, http://www.mypassionforscrapbooking.com/blogpost-69493/Paper-Statement-Necklace-Video-Tutorial.html, she also has a video to show how to make the flowers and the accordion circles. Here is a pic of the necklace I made. Her's looks sooo much nicer, plus her video is a great help.



    I used White, Black, and different shades of Blue cardstock and paper. I cut the flowers out of my Art Philosophy cartridge and my Cricut. I cut some at 3 in., 2in, and 2 1/4 in. I used gems to embellish it abit, on the White cardstock I took a star stamp from CTMH Princess Wings stamp set with Moonstruck ink, and a chain I bought at Wal-Mart, from the jewelry section. Here is a picture of the back of the necklace and a picture of some of the stuff I used. I forgot to add my Art Philosophy cartridge and my Cricut machine.


 
    I use alot of CTMH products, and my consultant Mandy Leahy is so wonderful. She is in California and I'm in Texas and she has been so much help. I couldn't get help from the one's in my area, and she was there to answer my questions. You can visit her blog, http://www.mypassionforscrapbooking.com/, she has links to her on-line store, she posts lots of creative stuff, and she has monthly giveaways!

   I hope everyone has a great day, and I'm going to try to do some Easter stuff for this weekend!! See you all tomorrow!! Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment