Friday, March 30, 2012

Christening Layout

Hello Everyone,

   Hope everyone is having a great day! I am so far behind on my scrapbooking it's not even funny, lol! I went into a store in El Paso, TX called Pizazz, and found some really pretty Christening paper so I picked some up along with some Christening stickers, and I made a long over due layout for one of my daughter's Christening.



  The things I used were two Christening pages by Trim Designs, Inc., a pack of Christening stickers, some flowers, buttons, coordinating cardstock, and a piece of ribbon. I also used my Cricut to make my daughter's name. I forgot to take a picture before I put it all together so I don't have a pic of my supplies, sorry, I'll try to remember for next time.




  I hope you enjoyed my layouts and that they inspire you to create your own! Have an awesome day and happy crafting!!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layout! Love the flowers. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it and that it has inspired you.

      Delete