Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Basket

Hello everyone!

   Hope you are all having a great day! For today's project I made Easter baskets for the kids as little gift bags. I found the idea here : http://www.mypassionforscrapbooking.com/blogpost-74853/Quick-Easy-Baskets.html, with Mandy Leahy. Mine are abit different, but it's the same concept. Here is a pic of mine:


   Here is a list of materials I used:

  •  AP Cartridge: Square Scallop 9 in.
  •  Cardstock and Patterned Easter Paper
  •  Grass
  • Plastic Eggs Filled with goodies
   The square scalloped was cut at 9 in and the handle is 12 in. x 1 in. out of cardstock so that it is sturdy. For the boarders I cut the width at 2 1/4 in. the lengths I eye balled. The ones with the bunny I did on my Gypsy with a rectangle measuring 3 in. x 2 1/4 in. and the bunny is 1 1/2 in. I used the 1 st layer of the Bunny on Create A Critter. Here is a picture of the pieces before I put them together:


   The next pictures that follow are just close up of the baskets. I also don't have a paper trimmer, so I scored 3 in. in on either side and then cut down 3 in.



   Hope you enjoyed my project and everyone has a great Good Friday, and a Happy Easter!! See you all on Monday, and always Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment