Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Card

Hello everyone,

    Sorry I'm posting this kinda late, I lost time yesterday. After I post this card, I'm going to start work on tomorrow's project. I'm still new at all this blog thing, and I'll try posting my new post late at night for the next day. So please bare with me while I get things right.

   I decided that since it is Easter this Sunday, that I would make Easter inspired things this week. So for today I made this Easter Chick card using: Art Philosophy, Create A Critter, and Gypsy Font Cartridges.

 


    Sorry the picture came out sideways, and I can't figure out how to turn it around. I didn't take the pic this way either so I don't know what happened. But, here is a list of the matierals I used:

  • Art Philosophy Cartridge from CTMH
  • Create A Critter Cartridge from Cricut
  • Gypsy Font
  • Gypsy
  • Cricut Expression
  • Butterfly Stickers I had on hand


     The two pics above show my screen on my Gypsy and how I placed the paper on my mat so that the object cut on the paper I wanted. I love my Gypsy because I took the AP cartridge and Create A Critter cartridge and cut out all the images at once. Sorry the Gypsy pic is blurry no matter how many times I took the pic this was the best one :(



   The top three pics show all my pics cut out before I but the card together, and a couple close ups of the card. I don't know why they are sideways I didn't take the pics that way. Sorry.

   I hope you like my card and I'm going to go get started on tomorrow's project. Hope you all have a great day and Happy Crafting!!





No comments:

Post a Comment