Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Layout

Hello Everyone!!

  Hope everyone is well and in the best of Spirits!! I feel better good today, and today I made the Easter Layout I said I'd post on Monday. It's a bit late but it's made. I haven't added the pictures yet, as I still have to print them out, I will use two pictures of my girls together and one of them Egg hunting. The pictures will go on the patterned paper and the journal will be on the solid piece of paper. Here is a picture of the layout:


 The materials I used where Easter themed paper I had and scraps of paper I had on hand. As well as some paper and felt flowers, button, Easter Ribbon, Easter stickers, and my Epiphany Crafts Round 25 tool. The next three pictures are of the stuff I used and two close ups of the layout:





   Hope you all liked my layout and that it gets your brain going to create your own! Have an awesome day and Happy Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment