Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 Things... Card

Hello Everyone!!

  Today I made a Missing you Card for my parents. It's pretty simple but I like it and keeping things simple is my style :) Here is a picture of the inside and front of the card:



   The materials I used are:
  •  Art Philosophy Cartridge
  •  Blue cardstock and Blue pattern paper
  •  Black twine
  •  Black Ink
  •  10 Things... stamp set from CTMH
  •  Black Sharpie

   I used my gypsy to cut out the card at 6' in height and the top layer the height was 3' I then placed the an image on top of it so it would cut out the window at 2.73' width. I made the inside pocket out of a 3' scalloped square and the tabs were cut at 4' in height, I used a rectangle for it. When I was putting it together I had to trim them a bit. I don't have number stamps, so I decorated the tabs myself. I didn't clean off my block so I got a little extra ink on my scalloped square, but now I know for next time. Now that it is all put together I can write something on each of the tabs. Here is a picture of the pieces before I put it together:


   I hope you all liked my card, and hope you all have a great day!! Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment