Friday, May 11, 2012

Embelished Clip Board

Hello Everyone!!

    Good morning and TGIF!! I've been babysitting a friends baby, so I haven't had a chance to make anything. But in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, with the help of my daughter we made a clip board for her teacher. The only thing I didn't get a chance to do was put her teacher's name on it on the back. It got late, but it still came out really nice. Here is a pic of the front and back:




   The materials we used: I also used a sponge brush and paper trimmer
  •  Sonoma Paper Pack from Close To My Heart
  •  Clip Board
  •  Ribbon that matched
  •  Pod Podge
     

  First I cut the paper to fit on the clip board:


 

  Then my daughter put a thin layer of Mod Podge on the clip board:





  Next I paced the paper down and with a scrapper I got all the wrinkles and air bubbles out, then my daughter put on top layer of Mod Podge, also a thin layer:


   Next I cut some strips of ribbon and my daughter double knotted them to the clip. We did the same process to the back except with out the ribbon. The next pic if of the materials we used. Except we did not use the purple vinyl, that I wanted to use for her teacher's name on the back. But here is the pic:

  I hope you liked it and it was super easy. Hope you all have a great day and Happy Crafting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment